- 4.4 2017-07-18 Overrides theme’s existing gallery method
- 4.3 2016-07-05 Added Custom CSS settings box which replaces fbg-override.css. New style ID to labels pretext. Fixed notices issues in debug mode.
- 4.2 2016-06-28 Simplified on-page settings widget (use shortcode params). Checked compat with WP 4.5.3. Added translations for French – Thanks Laurent Jaunaux
- 4.1 2016-04-24 Improved shortcode support for custom atttributes
- 4.0 2016-04-17 Tested on 4.5. Refactored code, lightbox gallery rendering code is now included as a separate module while the main file does the gallery management job
Supports the new do_shortcode WP function so, to include a gallery on the hompage just use PHP code like: do_shortcode(‘[ gallery type=”imageflow” ids=”4,5,6,9″]’);
- 3.6 2014-08-20 Tested on 4.3. Added ALT attribute to gallery images, plus special chars in ALT and TITLE are now correctly escaped
- 3.5 2014-12-21 Tested on WordPress 4.1. Added translation file for Portuguese – thanks Luis Osorio – www.seofreelancer.pt/consultoria-seo
- 3.4 2014-09-04 Tested on WordPress 4.0. Updated and extended translation file for Serbian. Fixes for jquery-migrate.
Fixes to replace also the default WP jquery-migrate code in case the user chooses to use Simplest Gallery’s bundled one
Fixes to allow better language support (new strings added, English .po template file added, IT translation updated)
- 3.2 2014-08-12 Fixed problem in Lightbox WITH/WITHOUT labels. Now you see labels or you don’t according to the chosen style.Bundled all necessary jquery scripts with the plugin (no more loading from CDN) for offline use
- 3.1 2014-05-28 Added translations file for Serbian and Spanish – Thanks to Ogi Djuraskovic – http://firstsiteguide.com/
- 3.0 2014-04-05 Small fix for Admin Bar display
- 2.9 2014-04-05 Replaced Fancybox library with FancyBox 1.3.4 (http://fancybox.net/) which is Licensed under both MIT and GPL licenses
- 2.8 2013-11-04 Fix for language support – Fix for admin bar disappearence problem (Thanks Mike Hegy)
- 2.7 2013-10-27 – Fixed and tested for WP 3.7 – Added support for user-set columns – Fixed notices with WP_DEBUG set
- 2.6 (2013-10-15) – Improved support towards earlier versions of jQuery via the migration jQuery plugin
- 2.5 (2013-09-18) – Improved support for addon styles (added $gallery_id parameter for rendering function API syntax). Support & fix for jQuery 1.10.2 (Thanks Ian Byrne)
- 2.4 (2013-09-12 – Added settings box in page/post edit screen for selecting the desired gallery type and more settings.
Support for multiple galleries in the same page/post.
Extended the SimplestGallery API to support rendering of more than one gallery per page (gallery_id and post_id parameters)
Auto-setup for fresh WP installs (uses jQuery bundled with Simplest Gallery)
- 2.3 (2013-08-28) – Optimized code for speed. Bug fix: Plugin did not work for WP gallery setting different from Link to: Attachment Page – now fixed.
- 2.2 (2013-08-28) – Bug fix in fbg-init.js. Added setting to force WP to use the correct version of jQuery – fixed compatibility issues with WP 3.6
- 2.1 (2013-07-21) – Added folders to the distribution (language support and more stuff)
- 2.0 (2013-07-21) – Replaced included fancybox library to FancyBox 2.1.5 by Janis Skarnelis – http://fancyapps.com/fancybox/ in order to fix IE10 compatibility issues for default gallery style
The following have been removed from WP’s repository
- 1.3 – Added API support for external modules: More gallery formats can now be easily added with custom made plugins. Added support for “gallery_type” custom field for using different gallery types on different posts/pages. jQuery Cycle Slideshow style now available.
- 1.2 – Allows you to customize the look of your galleries (site-wide): you can now choose different gallery formats: With or without labels under the images. Support for localization files.
- 1.1 – First published version