- 4.4 2017-07-18 Overrides theme’s existing gallery method
- 4.3 2016-07-05 Added Custom CSS settings box which replaces fbg-override.css. New style ID to labels pretext. Fixed notices issues in debug mode.
- 4.2 2016-06-28 Simplified on-page settings widget (use shortcode params). Checked compat with WP 4.5.3. Added translations for French – Thanks Laurent Jaunaux
- 4.1 2016-04-24 Improved shortcode support for custom atttributes
- 4.0 2016-04-17 Tested on 4.5. Refactored code, lightbox gallery rendering code is now included as a separate module while the main file does the gallery management job
Supports the new do_shortcode WP function so, to include a gallery on the hompage just use PHP code like: do_shortcode(‘[ gallery type=”imageflow” ids=”4,5,6,9″]’);
- 3.6 2014-08-20 Tested on 4.3. Added ALT attribute to gallery images, plus special chars in ALT and TITLE are now correctly escaped
- 3.5 2014-12-21 Tested on WordPress 4.1. Added translation file for Portuguese – thanks Luis Osorio – www.seofreelancer.pt/consultoria-seo
- 3.4 2014-09-04 Tested on WordPress 4.0. Updated and extended translation file for Serbian. Fixes for jquery-migrate.
Fixes to replace also the default WP jquery-migrate code in case the user chooses to use Simplest Gallery’s bundled one
Fixes to allow better language support (new strings added, English .po template file added, IT translation updated)
- 3.2 2014-08-12 Fixed problem in Lightbox WITH/WITHOUT labels. Now you see labels or you don’t according to the chosen style.Bundled all necessary jquery scripts with the plugin (no more loading from CDN) for offline use
- 3.1 2014-05-28 Added translations file for Serbian and Spanish – Thanks to Ogi Djuraskovic – http://firstsiteguide.com/
- 3.0 2014-04-05 Small fix for Admin Bar display
- 2.9 2014-04-05 Replaced Fancybox library with FancyBox 1.3.4 (http://fancybox.net/) which is Licensed under both MIT and GPL licenses
- 2.8 2013-11-04 Fix for language support – Fix for admin bar disappearence problem (Thanks Mike Hegy)
- 2.7 2013-10-27 – Fixed and tested for WP 3.7 – Added support for user-set columns – Fixed notices with WP_DEBUG set
- 2.6 (2013-10-15) – Improved support towards earlier versions of jQuery via the migration jQuery plugin
- 2.5 (2013-09-18) – Improved support for addon styles (added $gallery_id parameter for rendering function API syntax). Support & fix for jQuery 1.10.2 (Thanks Ian Byrne)
- 2.4 (2013-09-12 – Added settings box in page/post edit screen for selecting the desired gallery type and more settings.
Support for multiple galleries in the same page/post.
Extended the SimplestGallery API to support rendering of more than one gallery per page (gallery_id and post_id parameters)
Auto-setup for fresh WP installs (uses jQuery bundled with Simplest Gallery)
- 2.3 (2013-08-28) – Optimized code for speed. Bug fix: Plugin did not work for WP gallery setting different from Link to: Attachment Page – now fixed.
- 2.2 (2013-08-28) – Bug fix in fbg-init.js. Added setting to force WP to use the correct version of jQuery – fixed compatibility issues with WP 3.6
- 2.1 (2013-07-21) – Added folders to the distribution (language support and more stuff)
- 2.0 (2013-07-21) – Replaced included fancybox library to FancyBox 2.1.5 by Janis Skarnelis – http://fancyapps.com/fancybox/ in order to fix IE10 compatibility issues for default gallery style
The following have been removed from WP’s repository
- 1.3 – Added API support for external modules: More gallery formats can now be easily added with custom made plugins. Added support for “gallery_type” custom field for using different gallery types on different posts/pages. jQuery Cycle Slideshow style now available.
- 1.2 – Allows you to customize the look of your galleries (site-wide): you can now choose different gallery formats: With or without labels under the images. Support for localization files.
- 1.1 – First published version
19-inch rack-mount makes it easier to organize your system neatly and effectively. Available in 1U Enclosure, 1.5U Enclosure, 2U Enclosure, 3U Enclosure, and 4U Enclosure. 19 inch Rack Mount Enclosure are used primarily for servers in the data center.