What is Simplest Gallery plugin?
Simplest Gallery plugin is the simplest way to integrate WordPress’ builtin Photo Galleries into your pages with nice visual effects.
This plugin offers a nice gallery style (“FancyBox”) right after you install it, plus you can add more gallery styles later if you want.
Just click on the images above (the have been inserted by using WordPress’ builtin gallery feature – see video tutorial). Try also scrolling with the mouse wheel while viewing full screen.
Additional multi-gallery demo here.
Advantages of using Simplest Gallery plugin for WordPress:
- Great for end-users
- Simplest solution ever for end-user – uses WordPress built-in function – outranks competitors such as NextGen
- Supports many gallery styles (see all, others will soon follow)
- (new!) for WP 3.7 and for all older releases back to 3.5.1
- Lightbox (default, builtin) gallery format: images will scroll even with mouse wheel rotation
- User-selectable column sizes
- Allows more than one gallery in a post (see demo)
- Easy-to-use settings box in your post/page edit screen
- Multi-language support
- Great for developers
- Easily add new gallery styles via simple addon plugins, API interface (click here for documentation)
Get more gallery styles
Once you have got it running, you can get extra gallery styles by these plugins. See below:
- jQuery Cycle Slideshow style (demo + download)
- LightView Gallery with Autoplay (demo + download)
- Imageflow (demo + download)
- PikaChoose Gallery (demo)
- See all…
Want to extend this plugin by adding a new gallery style? It’s easy because it has an easy-to-use, flexible API interface!
Simplest Gallery includes software from Lightbox2 by Janis Skarnelis
Help us to grow
If you like this plugin and find it useful, please give it a 5-star rating here!
A good rating will help the plugin to get popular and thus more gallery formats will become available soon!